Will Cikgus receive 100% of the donations?
Teachers receive 100% of your donation. The payment processing platform we use (Webcash) may have an extra service of 2% & GST, which will be added on top of your donation.
Is my donation secure?
Yes, all donations are processed securely using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer encryption or SSL. P.S. Our official online payment gateway is Webcash, you may check them out at www.webcash.com.my
How can I know the impact of my donation?
After the fundraising deadline, you may check out the ‘updates’ in the project page or Give.my social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). You will also receive an impact report after the project has been executed, graphic materials will be attached for your reference.
How do I check if my donation went through?
You will receive a receipt for your donation via email. Within 24 – 48 hours after your donation, the team will personally thank you for your kind support.
What if the project I supported doesn’t raise 50% or more of the targeted funds after the fundraising deadline?
You will be informed via email with the following two options:
- Your fund will be transferred for another project selected by Give.my team, but you will be the final decision maker or
- You can opt for a refund. However, as the transaction has been made, the 2% online payment gateway processing fee will be incurred.
How do I contact the Cikgus?
You can post comments or questions in each project page.
How can I apply for my project?
You can apply by filling up the project application form. Once your project is shortlisted, Give.my team will contact you as soon as possible.
Is there a time limit for funding?
Yes, each fundraising cycle takes around 1 month.
If I fundraised less than 50% of my project’s targeted funds after the deadline, what will happen to the funds?
Your donors will be informed via email with the following two options:
- Their funds will be transferred for another project selected by Give.my team, but the donors will be the final decision maker or
- they can opt for a refund. However, as the transaction has been made, the 2% online payment gateway processing fee will be incurred.
Is this platform only limited to public school teachers?
No, Give.my is open for educators, be it school teachers, facilitators in any institution etc.; as long as your project benefits the students in educational field, your project application will be taken into consideration.
Is there any requirements to apply for my project?
Yes, your project must fulfill the requirements below:
- The project should directly contribute to the education of kids.
- The targeted fund should be around RM5,000 or less unless you have a strong network of potential funders.
- Your project should be carry out in less than 6 months.
- Your project is not race or political based.
If my project didn’t reach the funding target, will I still receive the funds?
Funds will only be remitted to projects which hit at least 50% or more by the fundraising deadline. If you failed to fundraise 100% of the targeted funds, you are suggested to scale down your project accordingly or look for alternatives to collect the remaining funds.
When can I get the funds my project has raised?
Give.my team will remit your funds within a month after you have hit your targeted funds.
I would like to contribute to educational cause, how can we work together?
You can get in touch with Give.my team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.